Saturday, February 26, 2011

Green Girl Catering

I'm starting up a vegetarian and vegan catering company, pretty crazy. I've really been thinking about it for a while now and then i started thinking that I could probably actually do it. So I started thinking of a name and making a website. I really like Green Girl Catering and a friend is coming up with logo ideas. I'd say thinking of how I want a website to look has been the hardest part so far. I haven't really had the time to spend on it though because of work. I'm hoping when I choose and name and logo for sure it will come together. We will see.

Here's a recipe for peanut butter cookies:

1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp margarine1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 tbsp water 


Mix all ingredients in a bowl, roll the dough into 2-inch balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment